teague & king
Teague & King
( Jan 25, 2016) A music shop of the oldest order in Winchester. Firstly in the late 1800's just below the Westgate, then at 46 High St after which in the square under the Butter Cross. They ended up in a small premises in a side street where after a fire in the 1960's they were merged into Whitwams. Dave Chaffey (see Whitwams)worked there first. The record bag example was used by many retailers in the 1960's. Comment: Phil Farlow.