the london jazz club record shop
The London Jazz Club Record Shop
JAzz Journal from John Jack
Bert Wicox set a radio shop in St John's Wood. Also sold jazz records at the Humph's Jazz Club the HL Club which later became the 100 club . Started a successful twice-weekly jazz club - The London Jazz Club - in Max's Rehearsal Rooms. Later moved to Feldman Club on Oxford Street (1949). MU ban on American musicians. Started photographic magazine 'Jazz Illustrated'.