Our first shop opened in Port Talbot in 1956 in Talbot Street, then a second in Church Street. We then moved from Talbot Street to Carmarthen Square in Port Talbot. We then moved the Church Street shop to Oxford Street, Swansea in 1968 and it's still trading to this date. We then moved Carmarthen Square to Station Road in Port Talbot which closed on the death of Derrick. Derrick's is still alive and well at 221 Oxford Street.