Skip to main content

JAzz Journal from John Jack

Bert Wicox set a radio shop in St John's Wood. Also sold jazz records at the Humph's Jazz Club the HL Club which later became the 100 club . Started a successful twice-weekly jazz club - The London Jazz Club - in Max's Rehearsal Rooms. Later moved to Feldman Club on Oxford Street (1949). MU ban on American musicians. Started photographic magazine 'Jazz Illustrated'.

Picture
Picture

Comments

Details

Location


Prev in London: The Juke Box